Saturday, January 31, 2009

uhhhh, what???

Ola!
Im baaaack! I could possibly get used to this whole blogger thing once I get everything set up. I really dont like being on the computer but blogging is great. Just dont let me complain too much ok? My reason for blogging is to remind myself to stay "up". Yah, I am gonna vent every once in a awile but still ......
This am I woke up feeling better (i been sick) but Iam claiming the promises of God (by His, Jesus, sripes I WAS healed!) so rather than become discouraged by all the lovely hacking phlegm I amgoing to be encouraged by the fact that it's not as bad a s yeaterday. Ok, HA! I just looked at what I wrote and am thinking its funny. Another thing I amdoing is typing like a mad woman w/out caring whjat it looks like. So if I have typo's pklease forgive me. My daughter "cleaned" all the disgusting food out of my keyboard, and man! was it GROSS! She took ALL the letters out and when she did she broke the spacebar, so now sometimes thewords all run into each other if its not hit just right. That and the fact that I amtyping this all in less than 5 minutes should be an interesting read for someone. Have fun trying to figure out what I am writing....toodles fifor now...
Hey! where in the world are all those interesting people to read my blog anyway?/

8 comments:

  1. i be right heah.
    thinkin of you lots.
    i'll be back-- got thangs to do-

    keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I didn't know you had a blog Gagga!

    Good for you Granny:)

    Love me

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.s. I see that my sister is apparently alive and out in the world ,even though I haven't heard it from her.

    :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, girls, Can'tweall just get along?
    And how do I check out other peeps profiles?

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you click on their name in your comment, it will take you to the profile. OR on their blog, it should say "see my profile"

    Love me

    ReplyDelete
  6. What I want to know is.... How do I search for peeps I don't know. say Im looking for a 7ft woman from Lancaster? Where is the search engine for THAT? But thanks for the info anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you can go to www.blogspot.com and click search for blogs.

    ReplyDelete