Monday, January 11, 2010

My Super Boring Life!!

Hel lur!

I have pretty much started school. I have to take 'brain things" like Ginko, B Complex and use more than the .000001 part of my brain that I use. And here I thought I was apretty smart cookie! hahaha.

So, im missing my Soul. Sooooooouuuuullllll!! Where are you?



I started attending a Dallas Singles Group. they are pretty cool. And they are linked by a few events to the church Im attending. its a megachurch nut the people are genuine and the message is challenging . I just have to get used to the choir. Im used to BANDS! But I really feel this is where I need to be at the moment. They have classes for everything and that's a great thing.

Now if I can just find my way around. lol.



I attended my first Cowboys pool hall function. My time w/the car has been limited and my work hours have been spread out this last week to 6 days. So I have needed to stay close. i had a great time. made friends with other christian singles. Im ok with that. I do need this loan to go through so I can buy a car. I need to be more mobile. I like to drive down the road to get my homework done in a spot other than these 4 walls.



So that's it for now. I want to say that Im feeling pretty thankful today! Thankful for a job, school and most of all my Savior. I love Him!

3 comments:

  1. if you're so darn bored -- try posting--
    hello :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep i agree with brezz :))
    update this thing !!!!
    geesh-
    happy thursday-

    ReplyDelete