Friday, March 6, 2009

My Man


Hey there! I been wanting to do this for a long time, so here goes......
The Bible says to "write the vision,make it plain on tablets" or in modern day times "get a specific goal and write it down, stoopid, before you forget the dream!". Ok maybe not so harsh,but you get the pic.
My ideal man:
Definitely Christian! He better love Jesus more than he loves me!
At least 5"11".
Lean to slightly bulky ok
HAS to want to experiment in the kitchen and try healthy meals using REAL food.
Would rather GO see a game than spend all his extra time watching one.
On that note wants to spend more time with me than the tV.
Hates conflict but will confront when necessary.
Has a good job. I want to be a kept woman!ha! But I plan on being good to him.
No children in the house.
Is semi spontaneous.
Cleans up after himself.
Debt free or close to it and hates credit and debt as much as I do.
Is patient and kind.Not loud or brassy.
AND
Is willing to put up w/all my crud!!!
yah I believe he exsists. I can wait. But I hope God hurries. I been divorced since 1999!

No comments:

Post a Comment