Saturday, March 14, 2009

My Visit To My Mother


Went to visit my mom. Here's what transpired. Ended up calling an old stepbrother. Gilly. Or rather he called my mom back as a surprise.










My mom used to be married to a nightmare of a stepdad. The man was just plain MEAN and he did things I won't mention for those who dont know me. But praise God I have been healed! Anywhoo, Im happy to hear from them as they were super fun and most were nice. Oddly enough I got along the best w/Gilly and the first brother I called after 25 years,Larry (no pic yet) who broke my wrist when he was 15 and I was 9 or so. He fell on my wrist while playing football in my front yard. All 200 lbs of him!


So he sent me pics of his twin Robby. Both are confirmed bachelors and their birthday is the day after mine. To this day my mom STILL gets MY bday wrong and I get a phone call on THIER bdays! sukky!

Gilly was the lous funny one,Robby was the quiet pushy one,Debbie was the down to earth one who made guys heads turn .
















And last comes Marilou the Janet Jackson look alike. well, back then.




They all look the same but different??
So anyway, we had fun w/all the txts and pics.

Back to the visit:
Mom was ok. She ahs been thru 2 cancerous situations and is down to 85 lbs. She looked better today mebbe she gained a little weight.
She ran out of TP in the bathroom and said she had plenty under the sink. So being the good little daughter I am, I went to replace the roll,lemme say that again, replace the roll (for all you non roll replacing people out there, SHAME ON YOU!). And dang! the woman had 4 rows deep of the stuff! She said that the lady across the st actually SELLS the stuff out of her garage. Like 22 rolls for 5 bucks!! So since she goes into Mexico all the time I wondered if she's some sort of TP smugglin secret person type uh,person. I could write a book about it ya know!! Sounds THAT far out!











Hey Rhetta and Gaga! Lookie what I found in my moms closet! You think YOU had old clothes? This is 80's stuff! can you say yuk twice?yuk! yuk!






Last but not least........
And I just HAD to take a pic of this lamp!! Remember this one?? lol! My mom put it in the middle room just a couple years ago and replaced it w/TWO ugleeeeee lamps w/lampshades that don't even fit them! hahaha
(serious!! I "lost" my lamp pic...here lampy lampy lampy. If it somehow shows up when I post,so be it,if not well, I dunno what to say.......)

1 comment:

  1. Would those be Lucios kids? I don't think I ever saw them.

    I wish I had a neighbor selling cheap toilet paper! that stuff is outrageous. :(

    ReplyDelete