Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Just a quick post. Im supposed to be in the shower getting ready to go to the job. Today is the day that I get to spend actual time at home w/the family I will be nannying (is that a word?). I look forward to it. It's part of The Dream. Another step.
I took a Stoopid FB Test today (that's what I call them) and it was "what song describes your life" and it said it was accurate. It was! My song was "Unwritten" by natasha somebody. I went and watched it and realized it was a remake. But I listened to it really for the first time. really listened. Wow. Gotta love it!
Anyway. Idon't have much to write. The brain is in a slight fog for the moment. Would love for you to drop a line and let me know how YOUR doing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lFXy5bIiSA

1 comment:

  1. waitin to see how work goes ..
    right along with the fam and the dawgs, and cats :))
    be careful -
    mom
    oops- i mean,
    soul :))

    ReplyDelete