Friday, November 20, 2009

Wee Haw!!


Hello Everyone!
It's been a loooong time beetween posts. Didn't mean to stay away for so long.
Well, things have progressed alot since my last post. Im in Texas now and loving it!
I experienced my first TX thunderstorm last night. Not too bad, but I ended up on the couch downstairs and scared the crud outta Soul. Sorry Soul : )

So I had decided to leave my church family, my real family,my hometown and California for something better.
I had been becoming more and more depressed since the last post and really just felt like laying down and dying due to all that junk going on in my life. And even worse was just the fact that I wasn't even sure where my relationship w/God was even going. And He has always been my First Love. the idea of not trusting in and relying on Him was breaking my heart. I didnt understand at that point that He was leading me to a new place. And it wasn't working because it time for change.
I was advised to stay and that was really working on me because I consider myself to be very loyal and felt that to leave may be the wrong thing to do, but still had to admit that I had my peace w/the decision to leave.
This Journey has been the best so far. Im curious to see where it leads. I applied to college to get my BS in Business Mgmt but have to start off w/my AA and may work my way up. Depends.
My dream is to own a B&B. My plan is to get a job (3 interviews this week,yay!),go to school for at least 3 years to tweak the hospitality skills already placed in me, pay off my debt and then pursue my dream of owning the B&B.

Problem is that I will end up owing for the schooling when Im done. Well, I guess that's the price you pay for the dream.
Im not the greatest blogger and I apologize for that. And Im getting distracted by nekkid men on Souls blog (OMG did she really do that? lol!),watches and food.
I give up. I'll get back to this later.
And I'll have a tell all about a certain someone that is becoming very special to me.
Ok. Tata for now!

1 comment:

  1. velkomen to texas my friend-- you are in the right place, and apparently at the right time... umm, but i'm not speaking of the couch in the dark. :)) bwa hahahahaha.

    you know you love my nekkid new fairy--

    time to go to cabellas' - let's roll baby!

    ReplyDelete