Thursday, November 26, 2009

Where'd My Post Go??

Wow. Blogspot must have been offended because I posted one sentence. LOL. I figure there must be a 2 sentence minimum? Oh well.
On to other things.............

Today was great! A little emotional (more so this week if you ladies know what I mean), but time well spent w/friends (like family) eating,talking and laughing. I started to cry earlier talking to my daughter. I do miss them. Alot. But their growed to coin a phrase. It's just this was the first year that I have not actually made something or had Thanksgiving w/them.

After dinner, which was actually spent at the table w/no TV, we watched Four Christmases. Great movie w/ Vince Va Va Voom Vaughn and Reese Witherspoon. Didnt they hook up at one point?

And after that, while Dallas kicked Raider butt, I made calls and txts from family and friends. musta said Happy Thanksgiving a thousand times. Im soooo past that now. I decided to say Merry Christmas now. HA!

Im just soooooo darn Thankful like never before.
Annnnnddddd tp top that off an old friend called me back after I asked if i could tell his daughter Happy Thanksgiving. She's just a doll! I must have asked her 12 thousand questions and super fast. lol. I was nervous. Must have been a precursor to later in the conversation because my friend got on the phone and asked me uncomfortable yet encouraging questions ( do NOT wake me up at 6 Soul to ask!!) . Im hoping this will go places.........hehe

Oh, did I mention that I have a fantastic pic of them? Kinda captures their personality in it.

So now Im in bed watching The Matchmaker w/Jeannie garasomething. A pretty good movie.
Im a sucker for a good romance. Lots of cussing in it though.

See you in the AM!

5 comments:

  1. so, does this mean you had a good day? or not?
    i hope you did. sorry you didn't get a chance to get you're hands in there-- it's a long story, but soulkid kinda had some makin up to do. and well, the meal was heat and eat. :O
    happy you were here, but i know you missed your family. be happy that you have them and they love you tho girl. if you noticed-- 'our' phones didn't ring at all yesterday--- and yours really did go off about 1000, times. you are loved :))

    happy friday :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww. I had a BLAST yesterday! I just know how to stay outta the way. I was more than OK to stay out of the kitchen. Im just usually the one to do the cooking stuff. I thought it was totally cool that even though you already had a dinner, that you let Soulkid in there to cook! If you noticed, I ate her stuff. Yummy. And I considered it my Moral American duty to fulfill the governmental and stateside of the Great state of Texas, Deep in the Heart you know,now you Bellers get to rest since I stuffed my face. Shoot! Where was I going w/this? Oh YAH! It was a privilege to do the dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy to hear that---
    you really don't have any idea HOW MUCH this family hates to do the dishes. it's as bad as havin the flu to us. we're awegic to dishes!!
    thank you and bless you-- and ask any one of my blog buds how much i hate the dishes.. it's a physical, emotional, spiritual, to the core hate that i have ... really.
    it may be a simple task to you-- it's a blessed event to us
    GOD bless ya darlin' :))

    SOUL

    ReplyDelete
  4. where did my post just go? i am not writin it again. ugh. i hate it when that happens.
    and i am also to lazy to sign in-
    soul-

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhhh i see-- it's just slooooow-
    well, how ruuuuude

    ReplyDelete