Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Bloh Bloh Blog

Hello everyONE,
Today is a day to fight sickness and Im sick of being sick!
I have been choking on phlegm for 4 days now. Yuk.
S'allright though, I have nowhere to go but up^
I have been trying to find jobs in the prison system. They have a hiring freeze,but I believe I will have doors opened to me.
My friend has a job there doing what we both did in the school we worked at.
She makes appx 20.00 hr working w/adults in a classroom setting w/incarcerated adults.Sounds good to me!
Being a Christian I am right now having to practice what I preach. My daughters fiance is here and while I have to love him, I really don't like him. He is making progress in the fact that he is working on serious character flaws (anger).But still has a long way to go because you have heard the old saying you treat those closest to you like dirt when things get hot.Pray for me.
Ok, that's enough, I gotta go.
Cya!
PS. I have tried everything I can to find bloggers on blogspot but still dont know how to find some sort of search engine. But I have built it, they will come........

2 comments:

  1. hey sistah--
    sorry i haven't been around...
    not sure what you've heard thru the grapevine-- or , tumbleweed, i should say---
    but i haven't had a chance to cruise around very much this week or so.
    i have lost a lot of time, and most of it--- i was computer-less.
    i have been trying how--or if--i can explain things on my blog. it's all prolly just better left unsaid...
    but i do have some real friends out there in blogland, who i think may want to know what is up with me lately.

    so.
    i am happy you got the blog thing goin, and i will be comin around more. i hope.

    anyhow-- i just wanted to swing over and say hello-- and let ya know i'm still breathin over here.
    i spose i can't--or shouldn't ask for more than that.

    i hope things are goin good for you and yours.

    as for finding new blogs to read-- you can always try clickin on peeps blog rolls, or the next blog button up top .

    sometimes ya may just come across something you like that someone said-- in that case click their name and you'll go right to their page.

    happy bloggin .
    luv ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. ola
    just cruisin thru to check up on ya---
    :))

    latah bebe`

    ReplyDelete