Friday, February 6, 2009

Just Another Day

Well, not really. Im still fighting this stupid virus. I have no insurance to see a Dr. But I do have my faith in God and vitamin B and C.
It's been raining here for 2 days and for the California desert that's refreshing!If my cell phone worked properly I would post a pic of our gorgeous desert. I lived in Washington state for 2 years and it rained all the time but it didnt smell the way the Antelope valley does during rain. I missed it.
Ok, Im rambling because I really don't have much to say.
I will after this weekend. Beetween tonight and Sun I get to:
1).Pass out flyers for our "Sat Night Alive". Tonight.
2).facial for me and daughter (compliments of Bethany for Chritmas),shopping for our Sun lunch @ church for about 100 people,errands for an 80 yr old man and THEN Saturday Night Alive (which will be loads of fun,seriously,no sarcasm). All on Sat.
3).I get to set up our lunch and pick up Chinese (yummy) food for all those 100 people and serve them. And clean up (w/help) after them. Yay!
Ok, don't get me wrong, I believe God puts certain gifts in you and in order for you to be happy, you need to utilize those gifts. But I will hopefully not wiped out by this weekend.
I really really really really really want a weekend alone on a sunny beach (ok already! Ill SAY it .......HAWAII!)
so much for not saying anything. TTFN!

6 comments:

  1. i wanna go to hawaii with you !
    actually, i'd go anywhere right now.
    safest place for me is in bed right now-- so that's where i'm headin.

    take it easy
    and feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um...excuse me you guys....do you not remember that I live on the lake with a boat??

    Come HERE!!!!

    It could be a reunion of the Gaggas!

    Love me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, Lena! You really should NOT make someone w/ a deep cough LAUGH! I could pee my pants from the exertion. And how come Bren is my ONLY follower? Last time I was in Arkansas (how come we dont say Ar-CANsis?)w/you guys on a lake, we woke up w/petrified fish all around and a sleepless night of tornado warnings?
    Oh, and tonight was fantastic. Ill tell you all the details later. I really need to go to bed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, Bren lets go (to hawaii that is). And thanks for the sincere well wish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you feelin better now?
    have you passed your busy weekend that you feared? you didn't say how it went-- and i didn't pay attention to dates. so ummm... how do you feel, and how did it go.. if it went yet????

    :))

    i wonder how much it costs to go to hawaii.

    or for you to come here-- or smochas. i'm closer! we have a boat and world reknown lakes here :))
    lake fork being one of the most popular.
    that lake has 15 pound bass in it--- i am gonna catch me one -- someday-- it'll be one day i wake up and remember my dream about it. :))

    i gotta go
    g'night

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL @ reunion of the gaggas. hahahahah

    ReplyDelete