Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Overcoming


well, the last few days have been doozy's. One of my kids is feeling overwhelmed at the things of life. Im feeling overwhelmed at the things around me (fighting w/one child,feeling for the overwhelemed, the other one has her own adult issues involving kids) and etc,daycare,money,foreclosure issues,other responsibilities.yuk.
I am a Christian and glad about the fact that if I was not I would have LOST IT years ago.
So after reading Souls post I am going to be glad that if prioritys are in order then I will be thankful for the people in my life and what really matters (Im working on being there).
I do remember being on the verge years ago oof literally breaking down. I was chosing to be away from God. But I got so darn angry that I cried out (literally) to Him and said I needed Him. And I was mad and depressed. And I remember that He did answer me. I ended up exhauseted and the next AM I woke up feeling waaay better.
So I am going to keep believeing Him to move like that again and I am working on changing things in my life. I take on too much of other peoples stuff.
I am hoping that me and skye can get away this weekend and go somewhere quiet, away from the immeadiate area. mebbe the beach or mtns or at least as far as 60.00 takes me! Ha!
Wish I had a camper. or a husband..LOLOLOLOL!
Ok, im gonna go get ready for church and lose this attitude during praise and worship. Yah,its THAT good!
And I will apologize to all 2 people tommrow that read this blog for my crazy,make no sense blog.
**Wow, I think I feel a little better already

2 comments:

  1. i'm so proud of you -
    you have overcome alot in this life, none of it was easy.and i'm sure it aint too easy now either. but you have really done well for yourself , in spite of it all.

    * for some reason, i just had a flashback, of you and me playing in that field behind your house--- we were like 5 and six years old..or so. did you say you had pix of us from then?? i wanna see em if you do--or have copies or somethin. can you email--or snail mail me some.
    i have lost everything i owned--including photos-- several times since then. i think i have one or two of you and me-- i just may go on a hunt for em tomorrow if i muster the energy-- or memory. :)) *

    love ya girlie--
    hope you said a prayer for me and mine at church :))

    g'night

    ps-- i hope all your worries settle down soon. you have good kids--and you are a good mom--- you all deserve to be happy--

    i'll shoot a prayer up for y'all tonight.

    bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there. Ill be ok. Skye and Iare running away tommrow to ????
    I dont have pics of us. But you were a cute little thang! HA!
    My mom might have some pics. But I don't visit my mom very often.
    When I figure out how to post an album, I will post some pics here. Geez, Beetween me n the girls we have thousands on mYSpace. Here, I will try one like you said. Ill click on that little notepad up yonder. But if nothing happens, I aint taking this writing off, so bear with me.

    ReplyDelete