Thursday, February 5, 2009

Down But Not Out

Hello Blogland!
I was super ikky yesterday. I stayed in bed all day. I had one kid yesterday for my daycare. Ipicked him up, fed him a bannanna and we went down for a nap! We slept for about 4 hours. I then woke him up and had my daughter take him home (thanks Skye!) and yup, you guessed it went back to bed! Exciting aint it? I even missed church and I never miss church! Were a wild bunch and Jesus always makes his prescence known, so I hate missing.
But anyway,hope y'all are doin great! What??? I can say y'all if I want to. Im from SOUTHERN Cali,doncha know!
Ok, I gotta go my day is booooring. All I have been doing is wiping snot off little kids noses.
TTFN

7 comments:

  1. Hey , send me some pictures of yer chillun's . I haven't seen those girls in forevah'!

    Love me

    ReplyDelete
  2. what about me? what about MY needs?
    :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um Lena, do you detect a little "whine" around here? Should we find some crackers to go w/that?
    Actually, I think I sentyou all the same pics already, but just in case, I will forward them toyou too. Just be careful, I got fat n ugly....excuse my space bar on my computer, Bethany cleaned it and it sometimes does not work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i didn't get many pix-- and guess what else? i do not remember reading this post before--OR - commenting on it. hmmm, i hate it when that happens.

    anyhoo--- i's tiahd.. gonna hit the hay soon..
    latah

    ReplyDelete