Sunday, February 22, 2009

Random Thoughts

This is my end of the weekend thoughts. Tommrow I go back to being John and Kate plus eight. Just minus John and one or two kids depending on what day of the week it is. Yah, I act like her sometimes im told.
We had a great "singles" meeting last night. The thing I like about singles is that we are taught and carry the mentality that this is our time to accomplish in our singlehood the things we cant do when we are married. marraige carries different responsibilities that singleness does not. Instead of caring for just yourself, you care for and consult decisions w/your spouse.
When your single you can get up and go when you need to.
I also like the mentality that we are not "pining away" or "waiting out" our singlehood. I am not looking for someone to complete me, like Im half a person w/out a mate. Im working on becoming a whole person (getting rid of most of my luggage). Instead of looking for the "right one" Im working on myself being the "right one".
ok, on to the next subject........

I hope topost personal pics of family on here. How do I do that in the middle of a blog?
Geez, I finally take a decent pic and need to post it before I back out.
okee, Im so tired I need to go. Post a thought on this blog will ya?

3 comments:

  1. Good thoughts on single-ness:)

    To post a picture, right at the top of the box you are typing in there's a little picture of a picture. Click on that and it will take you to the picture posting "thing".
    That's the technical term. LOL

    Love me

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you figure out how to post pix yet??? lemmee know. if i need to i will call and talk you thru it. or yahoo chat --whichever. it's easy once ya get the hang of it. well-- it's easy regardless.

    anyhow-- what's the weather like there? it hit 85 today here--- i loved it --but didn't get to fish. tomorrow is sposed to be like 78 or so-- i will go fishin tomorrow. i haven't been in quite a while. i kinda need to fish...i feel kinda like a "single" when i can't fish. :))

    sorry i haven't been over here-- you been posting alot-and i didn't even know it.
    you gotta tell me these things.
    laterz

    ReplyDelete